The 2023 Rugby World Cup continues at the Stade de France. Here are the information to organise your journey to the stadium to see the game on October 20th.
Depending on the stadium gate you can find on your ticket to get to your seat, we invite you to come by the following transport:
- To access the stadium from gates A, B, C, D, E and H (East of the Stadium) : take RER B, and get off at La Plaine – Stade de France station (10 minutes walking) or metro line 12, Front Populaire station (25 minutes walking).
- To access the stadium from gates J, K, L, N, R and S (North of the Stade) : take line 13, Saint-Denis – Porte de Paris station (5 minutes walking).
- To access the stadium from gates T, U, X, Y and Z (South-West of the Stadium): take RER D, Stade de France – Saint-Denis station (10 minutes walking).
- To get to the rugby village, take metro line 13 towards Saint-Denis Université station and get off at Basilique de Saint-Denis station: 05 minutes walking from the station to the rugby village.
The program for this sport event :
- 5 p.m.: Entertainment for fans on the Stade de France place
- 6 p.m.: Stadium doors open
- 9 p.m.: Kick-off of the game
After the game, how to get back to Paris?
No work is planned on the RER B, this October 20th.
After the event, to return to Paris, we advise you to take the following lines:
- RER B, from La Plaine – Stade de France station, towards Paris last RER at 12:32 a.m.
- RER D, from Stade de France – Saint-Denis station, towards last RER at 12:26 a.m.
- Metro line 12, from Front Populaire station, last metro at 1:36 a.m.
- Metro line 13, from Saint-Denis – Porte de Paris station, last metro at 1:40 a.m.
⚠ Expect very high traffic on the RER B and metro line 13.
Additional trains will also run at the end of the evening, after the game, to reach the north of line B :
- Last RER towards Charles de Gaulles 2 Airport at 12:20 a.m.
- Last RER towards Mitry-Claye at 12:41 a.m.
Which transport ticket to purchase to come with the RER B?
Buying your return ticket in advance will save you time. Please note, the t+ ticket is not valid for traveling to the RER B station La Plaine – Stade de France, you must have an Île-de-France/Origine-Destination ticket.