The 2023 Rugby World Cup starts on September 8th. 1st game at the Stade de France. Here are the information to organise your journey to the stadium.
Depending on the stadium gate you can find on your ticket to rget to your seat, we invite you to come by the following transport:
- To access the stadium from gates A, B, C, D, E and H (East of the Stadium) : take RER B, and get off at La Plaine – Stade de France station (10 minutes walking) or metro line 12, Front Populaire station (25 minutes walking).
- • To access the stadium from gates J, K, L, N, R and S (North of the Stade) : take line 13, Saint-Denis – Porte de Paris station (5 minutes walking).
- • To access the stadium from gates T, U, X, Y and Z (South-West of the Stadium): take RER D, Stade de France – Saint-Denis station (10 minutes walking).
To get to the rugby village, take metro line 13 towards “Saint-Denis Université” and get off at the “Basilique de Saint-Denis” station: 05 minutes walking from the station to the rugby village.
The program for this sport evening
- 5 p.m.: Entertainment for fans on the Stade de France place
- 6 p.m.: Stadium doors opening
- 8 p.m.: Opening ceremony
- 9:15 p.m.: Kick-off of the match
After the game, how to get back to Paris?
No work is planned for the evening on the RER B, Friday September 8 on this section.
After the event, to return to Paris, we advise you to take the following lines:
- RER B, La Plaine – Stade de France station, last RER at 12:32 a.m.
- RER D, Stade de France – Saint-Denis station, last RER at 11:37 p.m.
- Metro line 12, Front Populaire station, last metro at 1h36
- Metro line 13, Saint-Denis – Porte de Paris station, last metro at 1h40
⚠ Expect very high traffic on the RER B and metro line 13.
At the end of the evening, for the directions Charles de Gaulle Airport 2/ Mitry-Claye
Additional trains will also run at the end of the evening, after the game, to reach the north of line B. Last RER for Mitry-Claye, 12:41 a.m., last RER for Charles de Gaulles 2 Airport at 12:56 a.m.
Which transport ticket to purchase to come with the RER B?
Buying your return ticket in advance will save you time. Please note, the t+ ticket is not valid for traveling to the RER B station La Plaine – Stade de France, you must have an Île-de-France/Origine-Destination ticket.
Extreme heat is expected this Friday, September 8th
Rising temperatures are expected in the Paris region. We invite you to drink water, and pay attention to the other passengers.